JP Meeting Minutes
In attendance: Lea, Nathan, Jake, Kevin, Katie
@MIT: Eesh, Gabi
Absent: Chrissy, Laura
- It’s happening, Eesh will need some help moving things out
- Thank Kris Kipp for our new home!
- Eesh will email Net and Jay to find out what belongs to the JP
- Nathan: voting process is done, we have invited someone (John Eiler from Caltech), Nathan asked him to get back to him by April
- Kevin: sent an invitation to Bob Anderson, now waiting for a reply
- Katie: David Johnston is coming June 12th - 14th
- Lea says we are making good progress!
- Jake typed up a document of everything you need to know for planning in the future, it is in the google Drive.
- Next year, we should probably go to the Muddy with EAPS
- Good reviews on the housing presentation
- Chrissy sent out an email asking for people to submit ideas for an event
- We can use the P card for buffins fruit/etc. if you guys want to work out a system where the same person always buys fruit, I can give that person the card. It avoids reimbursement stuff. Either way, don't worry about an RFP, just get receipts to me ASAP (MS #33 or courier envelope at APO).
- The fruit is not super key, but buffins are
- Next week is spring break, so let’s start again during the first week in April. Kevin will talk to Chrissy about using the P card to pay for pizza
- Steve’s pizza forgot Jake’s order, so he would prefer not to use them
- Tentative date: Thursday, 4/6/17
- Eesh has not gone yet, but he is going to check it out today. He will take pictures and send them
- Welcome the new students somehow
- APO is doing the retreat again this year